Pages

Thursday 1 January 2015

The LOVE I Have For Soap And Glory


This huge soap and glory set i received as a xmas present from my mum. I love this so much inside you get everything a girl loves and needs which all of it smells amazing! It also comes in a handy little bag and the box I'm sure i will get use out of to store products. I haven't tried all of the bits inside yet but I'm working my way through. 


At the moment these two products i have been using so much and to be fair they seem to be going a very long way. As i have wanted to relax feel pampered and refreshed over the christmas break these are the best for it! 

ORANGEASM body wash - This smells so fresh and as you can tell of oranges. Every time i have used this my skin has felt super clean and also tingly fresh when I'm done. I have also felt more energetic and awake for the day. 

WHIPPED CLEAN shower butter - This stuff is AMAZING i have never felt so soft and smooth after using a product. Also the smell is a dream! A small amount of this goes a long way along with the body wash. This also doesn't bring me up in a rash which is really good as quite a few other brands do as my skin is quite sensitive.

Check out there full range of products here at boots as i really recommend them. As some of there products are quite pricey i would purchase these as a little treat here and then for myself! 

http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory/

No comments:

Post a Comment