Pages

Sunday 7 September 2014

£1 MUA BLUSHER


Colours: Marshmallow (left) Bubble Gum (right)

Firstly sorry about the state of my blushers! I'm sooo messy!

These MUA blushers are amazing! The colours, the price and the amount that you get really is good. Bubble Gum is my favourite colour and have been using this a long time with my everyday make up and also for some special occasions.

Marshmallow i think for me is one of those colours that looks bright on my skin tone. I only use this on rare occasions on a night out. I would only use a small amount of this on my cheeks as the colour for me comes out strong and quite bold for me.




I was very impressed with the pigmentation of the blushers for the price they were selling at. I decided to buy these after me buying a range of the MUA £1 lipsticks as i wanted to experiment with a range of different colours and after trying these i was very excited that i had found make up which not only was so affordable but really worked well with my skin. I really recommend the Make Up Academy and its products. 
I will be reviewing my MUA lipsticks soon as the range of colours are lovely.

Heres the link to check out all of there products - http://www.muastore.co.uk


Has anyone else got any MUA favourites? 












No comments:

Post a Comment