Pages

Sunday 14 August 2016

summer nights

summer nights


I love it when it gets to summer and to have a nice chilled out evenings. Here are a few items i love to use whilst its summer. I always like to feel fresh and this Radox works a treat and smells great. I love to keep my face nice and dirt free. These work a treat and i actually use these all year round they remove make up well and get rid of all that dirt and grime from your face. I love short pjs in the summer and these two pairs are super cute both from new look! The unicorn ones are in the teen section. To top off the super cute pjs are these pink fluffy open toe slippers from river island perfect for the summer when you dont want something to warm for your feet! I included the loreal clay mask glow mask i am yet to try these but heard amazing things. If any of you guys have tried please comment bellow to let me know! It is going to be one of my pay day purchases. I love a good face mask that takes care of your skin exspecially for the summer. Finally Yankee candles are a must all year round i love a sweet smelling bedroom!! hope everyones enjoying there summer and im glad to be back blogging again xxxx

















No comments:

Post a Comment